Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I’m freezing

Hey folks,

  So i am aware that the title of this is weird… but it is also true.

My current status is still single, living with my parents and becoming a work-a-holic who can’t drive. Such a catch right? Ohh well not what I'm looking for anyways. I am currently looking for something to do. I get it i work a lot… aka i only get one day off a week. Yet i feel like nothing in my life is going right? Is that strange to think?
I need a new adventure and my old bedroom with a new paint job is not doing the trick. Should i take up a hobby? This is kind of a hobby right? fml.

Lets move on. I started my new job yesterday. The glamorous life of a bbq cook in butt fuck no where ! I am excited. I truly am. I really wanted to get cooking again. Schools done so i needed to start. I also restart my old job. I will be a cook and server at a golf course I've worked at for three summers now, I’m not full time there so it will work out well.

Last Friday i finished up my last exam then went to my good friend coles house. I got to see so many friends i missed ! like Michael De Haan, Kiva Brown, Tom Peletier, Cam Keddie and more who don’t have twitter. I also saw my friend Cody Wagner. We took a photo together… Don’t you love it? Also since i was so early the boy’s decided they wanted to ‘jam’. Soon after we played rock band.. I am a great singer !

568707141

It’s tough being away from my school friends, but great being with my home friends. I just wish everything went more smoothly in Niagara. It all kinda went ‘pooey’ after a little bit. But man, my last few weeks in Niagara were off the CHAIN ! You guys have no idea.. i went out, i partied, i went to the rippers, had my sisters bach.. her wedding ! ugh, So fun ! Even when we weren't doing anything we were still doing everything we could because it was almost over. I’ll miss them all more than they can imagine. :’( love you guys !! You were my second family… my home… my zen. Its so hard being away !

On another note… aka food ! mmm. I made a great lunch for myself today after work. I came home and i had half of my Chef Boyardee left so i added some cream, pepper and parmesan cheese to it. Yet that was my side. I also made a grilled cheese… BUT i made it with parm cheese and cheddar.. on raisin bread… SOOO GOOD ! Wanna see?

571392656

Lastly, I finally have a photo from the wedding that has me in it… Although i’m not looking too happy nor are the other girls lol. Ohh well we all love my sister and thought she looked great ! Here it is ..

ArN2OUeCQAE1LBv.jpg large

Well thats all from me today folks ! Enjoy life.. Talk to you soon.

c.barber

No comments:

Post a Comment