Monday, April 23, 2012

A party to remember, i night i forgot

Hello Blogggggers,

  As you may already know if you’ve been reading my blog of course. My sister got married on Friday, it was a great night !! We had drinks, we ate great food and danced our night away. Everyone looked beautiful, especially my sister. I’m extremely proud of her.

  Here’s a photo of her and my very handsome nephew Owen James.

578244_10150834451174108_507234107_11563982_1564049111_n

  Gorgeous Right?

  I’ll move on, Today I've been working hard at this cookbook but i don’t know how much longer i can do this today. I haven’t seen anyone since noon. Right now it’s 6:30pm. Exams … ugh.

  Since i am bored i have decided to make myself dinner. Although i was going to make butter chicken for my friend Chris and I. I decided to make spaghetti.. although Chris is still working on his homework. So i sit here starving.

  I’m also making peanut butter cookies. I can’t wait, I’m going to drop my Easter egg chocolates on the top like thumb print cookies but with chocolate. So excited to eat them… just waiting on Chris to bring me an egg.

Anyways, I'll check back in soon lovelies !

C.Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment