Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A wedding of a life time

Hello there bloggers,

  Well i just finished my last lab of college. We did a black box day, our class received all produce necessary to create great dishes. Then our protein was a secret until we got into class. We knew that we got one fish and one red or white meat. Every student had to make a soup and a appetizer. This had to be finished very quickly. Then we needed a bread and spread, also a main course.

  Mine was seafood medley(shrimp, mussels, and squid) and pork tenderloin. What i ended up doing was Squid Bruschetta on Naan for my bread, spread and appetizer. I also made a hot pepper and garlic oil that didn’t turn out so good.. but it was there as a dip. For my soup, i made cabbage soup with Pork Tenderloin. It turned out well but i’ve had better. Finally my main was a egg sandwich on Naan Bread with ricotta cheese, then a vegetable mix in scrambled eggs, topped with spinach and ginger sauté… finally finished with a fried egg. My sides were garlic and broccoli mashed potatoes with goat cheese and sautéed red pepper with a caper sauce.

  A lot eh, well i had so much fun ! If your reading the NC, i’ll miss you !

  Continuing on, my sisters wedding is this Saturday and i am soo excited ! She’s going to look so pretty, i just know it. I have to figure out a speech, my shoes and my hair still. Would you like to see my  hair choices, their all not very different.

sophia-bush-shoulder-length-hairstyle-with-waves Sophia_Bush Sept_05_2007 340x 200px-Peyton_Sawyer,_main hair 34g51mv 173318285629741638_NXmnY9tw_b hburton8

 

See my trend? I want to attempt a curl. As you may or may not know i recently cut off 11 inches of my hair for Cancer. Wee.

Let me know which one you’d like. I’m off to bed. Buh bye Bloggers

  C.Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment