Monday, March 19, 2012

Working away or chipping away

Hey Bloggers,

  As of right now i am working on my cookbook. It won’t be for sale but something kept in the family. For a long time i’ve been saying that i want to make a cookbook for my dear sister but haven’t. This is time. My sisters wedding gift, I must get this done ! For once and for all !! Wish me luck and i’ll keep you posted on that.

  I’ve also been in the search for a job. I haven’t been trying to hard but i do really want one. I would really like to work with BBQ’s. For those of you who do not know, i am from Paris, Ontario. Paris is big in the BBQ world. Paris is the home of Famous BBQ Chef Ted Reader. Since i do not know much about this form of cooking i would like to branch towards this art.

  I forgot to finish my blog, i am now outside. Thank goodness. It is so nice out i wish you all knew how i felt right now. Just starring into the sun :)

  Ahh man, i have no idea what to talk about. I am just looking at my keys.. How about this. I owe you a post… I`m going to go enjoy my day ! Cheers ya`ll !

 

C.Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment