Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hey guys,
I'm going to be going to class very soon. Although i do not want to... Obviously. Hehe.

I just thought i would take a quick minute to type some words. How have you all been? I am concerned about you sometimes. I'm more concerned about people i know but you matter to me too.

Lately i don't even think i've been ok. I can't seem to pin point it either. I've been searching for a reason. I want to be ok. It looks like i'll be going home to be with my family once i am done with school. I'm a bit excited. To just have fun with some friends from home and not worry about anything other than work. Its not very grown up of me, but it is easier.

I know i'm not depressed or anything. Those feelings are very obvious but i think i just feel like i'm stuck. I'm not changing, my life is the same... even if i go to an old job it will be different right? Shit.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ??

I'm leaving this blog right now. My brain hurts, Bye guys.

C.Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment