Monday, March 5, 2012

A long night ahead

Hello Blog Readers,

I am so tired right now and i am most likely off to bed soon. I have been catching up on missed things in my online class. Which is a horrid idea i guess because i got straight here or twitter or facebook or anything else for that matter.

My class is on human sexuality. Intriguing yes, but it just doesn't capture my interests very much. All my friends think it is very funny. Grrreat. Its only because i am good at writing dirty thoughts down, want to see?

The man throws his jacket onto the chair as he arrives home from work, His wife waiting there in only an apron just hoping he would see her. He walks right past her, turns and smiles. She caught his eye. He walks slowly towards her with a slight jump in his step. This is it. She's done something right.. He grasps her waist and puts her on the kitchen counter. In his act of spontaneity he places her in the meal she had just prepared for him, another surprise he was not expecting.

I can go really dirty but come on guys.. this is a blog not a book. Next time.

My friend Becky has a blog i really enjoy it, She talks about clothes, love and everything fun in between. You otta give it a read (http://seductivemania.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things.html)

I was thinking about it today, things i love today... Man, i love so many little things everyday. Today we made cookies out of a box. Weird since i am in culinary but they were so good and now my house smells of cookies.

Anyways, i neeeeed sleep. I'll talk to you soon. Hugs and kisses !!!

C.Barber

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out miss barber! and ouu, new blog design. me liiikeyy. very you (:

    ReplyDelete