Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tim Horton's XL on my mind

Hello there blog readers,

I've been laying here trying to sleep and well as you can see its not going well. In Canada it is currently 2:28 am. As in i need to go to the doctors tomorrow really early so those Tim Horton's new cup sizes are really "fucking" with me right now.

I went to go see that new movie "gone" today, you know that horror movie about that girl with the big eyes trying to save her sister. Well I'm not going to ruin it for you but, its not the cop... although i defiantly thought it was. aha! He was cute though. The cop not the murder, well maybe.

Last night i got really drunk and almost threw up, funny thing is i drank half a 26er with me and my four friends. I was the only one drunk #collegegirlproblems. I'm nursing a break up! Hehe, its been 3 weeks or more now so I'm actually looking for excuses to drink on a Tuesday night.

He's got a new girl now, so i obviously took the adult route and deleted him from my life so badly that i have no possibly way to contact him. Yet to be fair i did get mad in front of him... just to my mother, father, sister and all of my friends. Their good people, he's now evil in all of their eyes. Gosh I'm glad I'm still 20 so i can get away with shit like this..

What else world... what else, i had my sister's wedding shower planned by me and her fiances sister. She didn't do shit. I got to listen to my sister get worried about people watching her, my mother hate on the mother-in-law, and everyone asking me questions about my date to the wedding.. which i don't have. So obviously it went splendidly.

Holy shit Blog Readers i sound so cynical. I'm really not, nor am i one of those girls who "tells it like it is" i think their stupid because no one cares what they think usually. Their also normally wrong. I'm just one of those girls who doesn't dream of rainbows and butterflies. Even though i am blonde. In case you were unaware.

I'm not going to post a photo today, actually i think i am done with that. If you would like to look through my gallery i have a flickr account. www.flickr.com/photos/thatsbruce :) I like to think I'm not too shabby.

Anyways i think i am tired. ugh.. thank god !!

Xo ! :D
C.Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment