Monday, February 6, 2012

A forgetful hobby

Hello there non readers,

I understand i do, why would you come read if i do not write well here's my new years resolution... I hope.
Since i am behind by a month hopefully this one comes true... since my diet has already disagreed with me.

As you may know.. (or not since i'm considering this a clean sweep. New post, New blog?) i am attending culinary school. Well "wee" since this is my last semester and i plan on moving to the big city of Toronto, Ontario. I already tell creepy guys i live there anyways.
I'll be living with my two best friends, finger crossed more. We plan on living closer to the outside of the GTA than Toronto itself since one of my new roomies goes to school still.
To make this small talk seem like it was worth while... i am looking for a job. So if you own a restaurant, or know of one hiring happy people, i am open.
Remember.. i'm a cook. Not a prostitute.

Also bloggers/blog readers, i have a boyfriend now. I'm sure you don't give a rats ass who some blonde is dating but i thought i would share. He's kind enough for that ! aha.
His name is Logan and he is a paramedic full-time and a fire fighter part time. Look at me go :P
Kidding.


I thought i would add a photo i took recently. As i am a huge photography fan. Let me know what you think of it and i shall discuss your thoughts next week. I will also be adding a new photo everyone monday which i will talk about the following monday. I'm hoping this will keep me on track.


Nice chatting see you next week.
C.Barber



ps-anyone know how to play the uke? Because it will be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment